Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC 124
GSP kicked his ass
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Koscheck is going to be sore as Fu*k tomorrow haha

From watching this season of Ultimate Fighter this is about how I figured the fight to go. GSP kept saying how "tactical" he was going to be and he deffinetly did just that! It wasn't the most exciting fight and would of actually of liked to see some of those undercards go another 2 rounds! But GSP proved again just how good and smart a fighter he is.

I do think Koscheck was more playing his role of the "bad guy" all season on Ultimate Fighter to promote this fight...and with 23,000 Canadians in the house, I think he did his job haha. He seemed humble in his defeat, acknowledged GSP as being the better fighter and even said how he hoped he could come back and give a better show next time. I was on the hate Koscheck bandwagon coming into the fight but after seeing him after his loss have more respect for him.

But everything else aside...I can't imagine how much money Dana White made tonight lol
Fight was ok IMHO, Thanks Denali for posting the links or I would have never seen all the fights.

Win or lose they both raked in good cash for a few rounds.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(12-12-2010, 10:30 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: Fight was ok IMHO, Thanks Denali for posting the links or I would have never seen all the fights.

Win or lose they both raked in good cash for a few rounds.

no problem Smile

(12-12-2010, 01:23 AM)MK 199 Wrote: Koscheck is going to be sore as Fu*k tomorrow haha

From watching this season of Ultimate Fighter this is about how I figured the fight to go. GSP kept saying how "tactical" he was going to be and he deffinetly did just that! It wasn't the most exciting fight and would of actually of liked to see some of those undercards go another 2 rounds! But GSP proved again just how good and smart a fighter he is.

I do think Koscheck was more playing his role of the "bad guy" all season on Ultimate Fighter to promote this fight...and with 23,000 Canadians in the house, I think he did his job haha. He seemed humble in his defeat, acknowledged GSP as being the better fighter and even said how he hoped he could come back and give a better show next time. I was on the hate Koscheck bandwagon coming into the fight but after seeing him after his loss have more respect for him.

But everything else aside...I can't imagine how much money Dana White made tonight lol

It is for this reason I wanted to see Koscheck win. Same reason I like him and dont like GSP. GSP is an arrogant bitch (feminine qualities included). I want to see him get his azz handed to him, I knew Koscheck wasnt the man for the job though. Koscheck is humble and genuine. When he wins he always shows concern for his opponent. GSP is too busy strutting around the ring. Oh, did he check again this time like he did with BJ? Anyone do a KY check on him?

I was surprised to see Koscheck behaving like such a moron on the show, that stuff has to be the producers telling them how to react.

By the way, when GSP got Koscheck to change his first pick and GSP got him... THAT showed what these men are made of. GSP will win at any cost. No values.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Skipper, Did you see all the coverage of Koscheck? LOL! He has never had friends and he has always been an arrogant a$$. He admitted it throughout his life. He said he never had friends. His coaches said he was a loaner and even picked fights with teammates. Koscheck is a moron in general and always has been. And he said he did not care.

GSP did not say squat on the show. As for GSP using strategy for his first pick? It was Koscheck that cheated and looked at GSP's sheet. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

(12-12-2010, 11:54 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
(12-12-2010, 01:23 AM)MK 199 Wrote: Koscheck is going to be sore as Fu*k tomorrow haha

It is for this reason I wanted to see Koscheck win. Same reason I like him and dont like GSP. GSP is an arrogant bitch (feminine qualities included). I want to see him get his azz handed to him, I knew Koscheck wasnt the man for the job though. Koscheck is humble and genuine. When he wins he always shows concern for his opponent. GSP is too busy strutting around the ring. Oh, did he check again this time like he did with BJ? Anyone do a KY check on him?

I was surprised to see Koscheck behaving like such a moron on the show, that stuff has to be the producers telling them how to react.

By the way, when GSP got Koscheck to change his first pick and GSP got him... THAT showed what these men are made of. GSP will win at any cost. No values.

What ever Skipper stick to Fishing. GSP has too much experince in the 5 rd matches. Koscheck just got his ass handed to him. I am not saying that GSP is that much better, if you noticed they did not go to the ground. Hum !!!!!! It would have been different. GSP even said that after the fight. But I know one thing , and that is Skipper can kick both there asses LOL. What about the rest of the ticket. It was a good night .And who is the Champion???????? Enough said.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
What an a$$ beating. GSP has some fans. Holy crap! That is the best fan base I have ever seen for a fight. Even Koshcheck said that and he gave Kudo's to the fans. But GSP pounded Koshchecks face. Swollen and closed eye after the first round. Brutal leg kicks. Takedowns at will. I saw Koshcheck land only two adequate punches. GSP had the range and he was two steps ahead of Koshcheck on every move the entire fight.
I stand by every word I said.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer