Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had a great test drive today.
Thanks for the texts buddy but next time tell her to hold the phone and video tape this action Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(12-10-2010, 09:39 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: Thanks for the texts buddy but next time tell her to hold the phone and video tape this action Smile

Oh she did and to answer Caleb's question, I can't post the video here.Tongue

(12-10-2010, 09:13 PM)denali7432 Wrote: v6?....ummm v6? wtf if the point? your buying american muscle..a camaro..you get the v8 or you may as well buy a phuckin prius, if her husband has any ball$ at all he will buy the v8 and laugh when she mentions the v6

funny thing about the new Camaro, the V6 has more horsepower than the original Camaro V8 did.
I like smoking lightning
(12-11-2010, 04:11 AM)carl609 Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 09:13 PM)denali7432 Wrote: v6?....ummm v6? wtf if the point? your buying american muscle..a camaro..you get the v8 or you may as well buy a phuckin prius, if her husband has any ball$ at all he will buy the v8 and laugh when she mentions the v6

funny thing about the new Camaro, the V6 has more horsepower than the original Camaro V8 did.

yup, these are the times we live in..its all about more, more, more

Nice test drive! Hope she ends up buying something!
--Mike
AWESOME story

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Haha, great stuff Doug!
This is my boomstick!
Awesome post!!!!!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer