Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What # are you as a Stogie Chat member?
(12-09-2010, 08:52 PM)jam Wrote: ok 1333

no.....#1127 Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
ok now i have it ,its right click View image info thanks tonto 1127
(12-09-2010, 02:25 PM)Admin Wrote: You guys do realize all you have to do is pass your mouse over your picture and it shows your member number. Leave the mouse on your avatar and look at the bottom left part of your browser (at least in IE). It shows the "link" which has your # encoded to view your profile....

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/user-#####.html

DDDDUUUHH! How long have you known that? LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(12-09-2010, 01:47 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: no idea

You're #1199
I am #1316
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
The numbers have changed since last time.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-11-2010, 08:53 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: The numbers have changed since last time.

they sure have
OK, Inquiring minds want to know! I can't imagine us deleting any of the old member base so HOW does that happen?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.