Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosses desk
LOL!
Great stuff Doug!
This is my boomstick!
You trouble maker lol Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(12-03-2010, 07:53 AM)BlackKnight Wrote:
(12-02-2010, 09:50 PM)Lurch Wrote:
(12-02-2010, 09:45 PM)BlackKnight Wrote: Nice! But you really would have impressed me if it was all set up out in the parking lot. Maybe next time? Big Grin

Oh that was brought up. We are going to put it into the back of the truck on the showroom floor.
I like the way you think.

Ditto!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
years ago, when I worked in a Toys R Us warehouse...we had this one manager, she could take a joke...she was chain smoking cigarettes all the time. So When she was busy...I grabbed her last pack of Marlboros...shrink wrapped the...twice...Then wrapped then in pare...then plastic & then in a wood box & nailed it shut. the we wrapped the box in steel wire from the bailing machine....I then gave it a couple a welding spots to it to make sure it held.

Me & another guy were planning this for a week & were ready for the opportunity.

When she came back to her desk & couldn't find her smokes...she knew it was us. It took her over 30 minutes to hack her way into the box & unwrap the pack. She then went to the employee break room on the other side of the building for a smoke. She seemed relaxed & had a good laugh when she left.

About 10 minutes later...we heard her yell all the way across the building.

Sorry....I forgot to mention that before I started wrapping he pack....I put explosive cigar loads into half her cigarettes in the pack. Big Grin
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Damn Tonto nothing like a well laid out plan.

So he called in sick today so his desk has looked like that for two days now. Today we found some super big zip-ties and zip-tied his chair to his desk.
(12-03-2010, 11:21 PM)Lurch Wrote: Damn Tonto nothing like a well laid out plan.

So he called in sick today so his desk has looked like that for two days now. Today we found some super big zip-ties and zip-tied his chair to his desk.

LMAO Beautiful!!

We also had a manager we didn't like....Well, during a snow storm, someone put toilet paper all over his windows & made sure they were nice & wet. Then someone had a bucket loader, plowing the parking lot, dump all the snow on top of the car. It was about 30' high.

I just watched.... Rolleyes

Oh, forgot to add...."they" boxed all the wheels in place using railroad ties.
Keep us updated.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-03-2010, 11:28 PM)Tonto Wrote: LMAO Beautiful!!

We also had a manager we didn't like....Well, during a snow storm, someone put toilet paper all over his windows & made sure they were nice & wet. Then someone had a bucket loader, plowing the parking lot, dump all the snow on top of the car. It was about 30' high.

I just watched.... Rolleyes

Oh, forgot to add...."they" boxed all the wheels in place using railroad ties.
Damn, I'd hate to piss you guys off. Did he get the "hint"?

Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
Maybe set up a hidden video to record the reaction!
Well the reaction was some what interesting.

HE QUIT....If I would of known it was going to be that easy to get rid of him I would of wrapped his desk a month ago.