Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: flying pig
i know a few members here have some in there collections..if your willing to part with a few sticks id be willing to take a few..not looking for alot..just 1-3 sticks to try out..i am paypal verified

If they still have em at my local shop i will pick you up a few. They are T52 Flying Pigs. Wish i could find some or even 1 Number 9 Flying Pig Sad
--Mike
i talked to the guys at 2guysmokeshop, they said they still have not got there shipment yet..

Ok so do you want me to see if the shop i go to has them still?
--Mike
sure why not, when you get the chance offcourse, dont feel you have to go out of your way to see if they have them

Here i will make it easy call Twins 603-421-0242 ask for Kurt. They still have some and will ship to you.
--Mike
(11-23-2010, 08:19 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Here i will make it easy call Twins 603-421-0242 ask for Kurt. They still have some and will ship to you.

Now I have to make the trip up to NH.
(11-24-2010, 09:40 PM)goodfellamatt78 Wrote:
(11-23-2010, 08:19 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Here i will make it easy call Twins 603-421-0242 ask for Kurt. They still have some and will ship to you.

Now I have to make the trip up to NH.

You should make that trip next weekend! We will be herfin somewhere!
--Mike
Yeah I know. Unfortunately I just found the thread and am going to be Target's bitch for next month. Sad