Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank...here's your motorcycle....
With how excited he got over Mrs Medic's feet I would think this is the one
[Image: F01B91FD-AC1D-4862-96E3-A3CCA161F73B.jpg]
I like smoking lightning
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They are all mine! Nice ride Carl! Can I borrow it! And Parkster I may be nuts but Mum has survived two trips to my crib!
(11-18-2010, 01:29 PM)US_Tank Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They are all mine! Nice ride Carl! Can I borrow it! And Parkster I may be nuts but Mum has survived two trips to my crib!

Dude ........... the Pollock called you nuts.
(11-18-2010, 03:27 PM)Parkster Wrote:
(11-18-2010, 01:29 PM)US_Tank Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They are all mine! Nice ride Carl! Can I borrow it! And Parkster I may be nuts but Mum has survived two trips to my crib!

Dude ........... the Pollock called you nuts.

He is just a pail!

Now, now Tank. Please be honest and tell the fine folks that some are really mine and we share. Wink

Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
(11-17-2010, 10:24 PM)Dooley Wrote: More likely.....
[Image: Combat-motorcycle.jpg]

HA HA, I'd love to see a video of someone laying down suppressive fire on that M249 without falling over.
That is a Nub in my pocket! I am also happy to see you.
(11-18-2010, 10:11 PM)brothercain Wrote:
(11-17-2010, 10:24 PM)Dooley Wrote: More likely.....
[Image: Combat-motorcycle.jpg]

HA HA, I'd love to see a video of someone laying down suppressive fire on that M249 without falling over.

Well I know some large Betty's that could help hold me up!
Given the weather in ND most of the year and provided there are no hostiles, this what Tank uses when he needs to get somewhere fast.

[Image: hyanide+The+Michelin+Challenge+Design.jpg]
I think I found Tanks ride....

[Image: Amazing+and+Magnificent+Motorcycles+9.jpg]
...moving along...nothing left to see here.