Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you tell the difference between 720 and 1080p?
(11-14-2010, 06:46 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(11-14-2010, 06:43 PM)tafdom Wrote: That's to bad. I thought you would never leave because of the benefits. Weren't you vested? How long did you work there? I know a bunch about Baxter as I have even owened the stock and is a great company too. What do you do for them?

i was at motorola for almost 10 years..the company went to hell when the owner sold the business to some other buyers..they started out sourcing all the jobs to mexico and just let people go left and right like it was nothing..i really enjoy working at baxter..the department im in makes and inspect iv's for hospitals

I thought I read that you were there a long time. I CAN'T believe they sold out but am not shocked about leaving the country for cheap labor. GM and all the big boys are doing it selling us out and down the river. Shame you could not have transfered somewhere to keep your time.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(11-14-2010, 08:26 PM)tafdom Wrote:
(11-14-2010, 06:46 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(11-14-2010, 06:43 PM)tafdom Wrote: That's to bad. I thought you would never leave because of the benefits. Weren't you vested? How long did you work there? I know a bunch about Baxter as I have even owened the stock and is a great company too. What do you do for them?

i was at motorola for almost 10 years..the company went to hell when the owner sold the business to some other buyers..they started out sourcing all the jobs to mexico and just let people go left and right like it was nothing..i really enjoy working at baxter..the department im in makes and inspect iv's for hospitals

I thought I read that you were there a long time. I CAN'T believe they sold out but am not shocked about leaving the country for cheap labor. GM and all the big boys are doing it selling us out and down the river. Shame you could not have transfered somewhere to keep your time.
they did offer me a "package deal" they offered to let me keep my job in mexico at a lower salary offcourse and they would buy me a house near the company with a car..which sounds good on paper..but mexico? i dont think so..i dont even know spanish how the hell would i communicate with the employees..i think they knew i would turn it down..so it wouldnt make them look bad when they let me go..rather then just tell me hit the road