Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
January Herf Where???
Hey guys, last year I went to,  Pensacola in January with Tank & Jimmie.  I'm looking for this year's spot.  Haven't asked Tank or jimmie but we'll figure it out.

Where are we going?  Who we coming to visit?  What shop has to deal with me? 

At any rate, throw your location in the ring if you meet these requirements:

hotel, golf courses, booze, golf courses, women, local B&M where we can chill, tourist attractions, whatever!

tell me where I should start talking Tank & Jimmie into going this January.

BTW, Pensacola has a HUGE advantage right now!Wink 
I would say you should come to Seattle, but Seattle in January SUCKS.  The weather is to sh!tty to smoke outside, and its illegal to smoke inside most places.
I like smoking lightning
I say somewhere warm is a definate must. I'm down with FL, never been! Arizona would be tight too, not sure about B&Ms (can look into) but there are plenty golf courses and it is a beautiful piece of the country.... Mexico is close too.[winner][horse]
I heard Puerto Rico is cheap as hell right now.
I like smoking lightning
I'm kicking myself I wasn't in Pensacola last year when you were.  If memory serves I was actually in Minneapolis.[mad]

If you guys come back to Florida I'll make sure I'm available.  I might even be able to talk the mrs. into letting me have a cookout at the house.[lol]
Almirante Pirata
SenorSmoke Wrote:I'm kicking myself I wasn't in Pensacola last year when you were.  If memory serves I was actually in Minneapolis.[mad]

If you guys come back to Florida I'll make sure I'm available.  I might even be able to talk the mrs. into letting me have a cookout at the house.[lol]
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
HOLY SH IT!  The pirate comes out of retirement to speak on this.  I think Pensacola's winning...
What?  No ND Herf?
- .-. .. -. .. - -.-- --..-- /  -. -.-. /  ..--- --... ...-- --... ----- 

Big Grin
US_Tank Wrote:What?  No ND Herf?
This is the WINTER TRIP.  I go where I can golf.Cool Isn't ND in the fall?  Will my bag boy be at the train station???[lol]
I am down for Pensacola.  What a blast.  Depends on my national meeting dates though.