Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Lion takes a bite out of the Mum
UH-OH!

I see the SC Witness Protection Program in my near future.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
its been nice Knowing you Diamond ................
Very Nice!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Wow great bomb!
--Mike
very nice hit

Nice hit there Lion. The new avatar is effing funny and very much needed now that you stepped into the big boy ring.

Oh and Jimmie don't forget on 12-18 at 11:00am you have an appointment with Dr. Jelly Finger.
Congrats Jimmie!! Awesome hit Diamond!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(11-11-2010, 02:32 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: If Maytag gives me the nod, then Mr. Lion will be this in due time:
[Image: deadlion.jpg]

Well the Cubic Zirconia House Cat has certainly made the wrong move... He stepped away from my words of wisdom and made a foolish mistake. He does indeed need to pay for this mistake, as it is a poor reflection of all of us.

As such, I am am happy to tell Jimmie to feel free to punish this young rebel appropriately, and without worry of intervention.

Sorry Doug... it will be my pleasure to attend your service in the future...

[Image: IMG_8933.jpg]

(11-11-2010, 07:51 PM)Lurch Wrote: Nice hit there Lion. The new avatar is effing funny and very much needed now that you stepped into the big boy ring.

Oh and Jimmie don't forget on 12-18 at 11:00am you have an appointment with Dr. Jelly Finger.

Damn, Bill.
(Masonic Trial for you.)
IMHO, I think one needs to bomb at least three FOGs before a sit down is in order. One? meh. Two, well that's a bit uppity. Three, sit down. So, as I see it, I have two more unsanctioned bombs before I need to be killed.