Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from central Iowa
Hello all,

My name is Tim. I have been searching the internet for information on the latest news of Sam Leccia seperating from Oliva and I stumbled on this site. I quickly realized that a lot of my friends from Nublive.com are members here so I thought I would join as well.

My username on nublive.com was toolman28 but when I registered here I decided to go with brothercain since it is a name I have been using since Cain Cigars has come out.

I have been missing my nightly cigar forum reading and posting so since I don't want an intervention I will spend some time here on the boards to see if I can fit in. Hope to meet lots of new friends as well.

Thanks,

BrotherCain
Welcome from Nebraska
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Welcome from Seattle.
I like smoking lightning
Welcome Tim.....Glad to see another Nublive refugee here.
Hey Joe! I'm just glad I found some of ya'll again. I was going through withdrawals.
That is a Nub in my pocket! I am also happy to see you.
Me too!! I am still hopeful that Studio Tobac will see the need to get Nublive back up and running. Check out the contest skipper is doing over here. I think you'll like this forum. tons of great info to be sure.
Hey Tim!! How are you man?
I'm glad you found us her bro Smile

--Steve
This is my boomstick!
Tim, glad you found our home here.
Check the place out and I'm sure you're like it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome Brother!
--Mike
(11-11-2010, 12:02 AM)buckit60 Wrote: Welcome from Nebraska

Exactly what Buckit said. Did you make to the Cain Nub event in Omaha a couple of weeks ago?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.