Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Takedown by Police Dog
For those of you in Law Enforcement, you know the value of a well trained K9. For those of us who depend on Law Enforcement for protection, watch the valor of this well trained K9 Officer!!!

You may need to watch the video a few times in order to appreciate what is going on. Watch for the muzzle flash just before the dog jumps on car!!!

http://vdha.us/stuff/contentmgr/files/36...st_dog.gif
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
That's a training video correct?
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Wish I could train my wife like that.Smile
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow...
--Mike
Pure awesome. Those dogs are no joke, I had gone thru the interview proccess on my job and part of it was taking the bites from them. They are some of the strongest things I've ever encountered.
(11-10-2010, 12:16 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: That's a training video correct?
Yes.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
(11-10-2010, 12:16 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: That's a training video correct?

It's a training video but...look at the force with which the dog hits his target. I'm sure the officer felt the force of the dog!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Damn, that's quite an impressive jump!!!
This is my boomstick!
Are they just German Shepards that have been trained or are these raised from certain breeders?
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!