Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
don peppin blue firecracker?
I will be glad to call them what ever you want. But I really like Hav-a-Denali. Smile
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
i will smoke a few, and if i feel they are worthy of a the denali name i will approach the godfather..with his permission to name them after myself i will hold a contest, people can submit names for a few days and then i will make a thread with all the names and a poll, and the winner will win a prize and that name will forever hold

they look good brother. Let us know how they are. I may pick some up with Jimmie when he is up this way.
--Mike
(11-07-2010, 02:34 PM)wtfdic Wrote: they look good brother. Let us know how they are. I may pick some up with Jimmie when he is up this way.

We should meet up and grab some before then!

(11-07-2010, 02:39 PM)Mark Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 02:34 PM)wtfdic Wrote: they look good brother. Let us know how they are. I may pick some up with Jimmie when he is up this way.

Also, did you see my post in Keiths birthday thread? You comming over for this herf? Jimmie, Tank, Tommy, Keith, & possibly Ty.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"

Also, did you see my post in Keiths birthday thread? You comming over for this herf? Jimmie, Tank, Tommy, Keith, & possibly Ty.

Sounds good just let me know when you want to meet up.

I got a PM from Jimmie this morning. Let me know when and i will be there!
--Mike
(11-07-2010, 02:46 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Sounds good just let me know when you want to meet up.

I got a PM from Jimmie this morning. Let me know when and i will be there!

Awesome!

I will keep you updated, and yeah, we will absolutely get together before then.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(11-07-2010, 10:09 AM)denali7432 Wrote: jimmie, let me have this man i need this..i need this..i come to the godfather with this favor..and i know one day you may call upon me..and whatever it is needed of me, i must do..also that day may never come..i know this..but this favor i need oh godfather

Quit begging...it's unbecoming to approach the godfather in that manner. Kissing the ring, yes, grovelling, no. Cool

(11-07-2010, 10:50 AM)denali7432 Wrote: lol..well if the mum gives me approval i may name them "the denali's" or "denali sized" i may even hold a contest and let people input names and then the winner gets a prize

Not sure I'd want to be compared by others to this size, but then again, that's a personal decision...and size DOES matter! Cool

(11-07-2010, 11:05 AM)denali7432 Wrote: i will smoke a few, and if i feel they are worthy of a the denali name i will approach the godfather..with his permission to name them after myself i will hold a contest, people can submit names for a few days and then i will make a thread with all the names and a poll, and the winner will win a prize and that name will forever hold

Oooooooohhhhhh....this could come back to haunt you. Just the suggestions may take moreso than the final decision! Big Grin
lmfao, yeah i put some thought into that..being that they are only 3'' long..but then again they are really fat..id rather be short but fat then long and then..i may not hit the bottom but i'll tear the shit out the sides..lmfaoooo

The Firecracker is a tasty little spice bomb!
I smoked a few this past July 4th.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Tatuaje M-80, which should be similar.
This is my boomstick!
(11-08-2010, 06:45 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: The Firecracker is a tasty little spice bomb!
I smoked a few this past July 4th.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Tatuaje M-80, which should be similar.

thats what i want to hear..i LOVE spicy cigars