Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'11 Pensacola herf
(02-21-2011, 10:15 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote: <<<<< Watching the thread intently. I'll be here. As long as there's 24-36 hours notice, I should be able to get a brownie cake or three made!

You guys are in for a treat.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(02-21-2011, 10:32 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 10:15 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote: <<<<< Watching the thread intently. I'll be here. As long as there's 24-36 hours notice, I should be able to get a brownie cake or three made!

You guys are in for a treat.

YOU are TOO the day you can make it. It's the only way I can be sure you won't just "drop in" and surprise us like you did Tank at Cordova Herf I!

Bring the Ms. Mum, your daughter and Chris, and make a week of it! (I'll even sweeten the deal by sending one back with you all...)

To answer your questions Mr. Sheldon I was planning on being at the Cordova Herf in Jan. but dates kept changing and in the end I guess it was put on hold. As for the Nebraska boys comings down at the end of March, I wont be able to make that as spring break is 3 weeks later and I'll be heading to Wyoming/Montana(weather permitting) area with the wife and kids for a vacation.

One day!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(02-22-2011, 08:31 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: To answer your questions Mr. Sheldon I was planning on being at the Cordova Herf in Jan. but dates kept changing and in the end I guess it was put on hold. As for the Nebraska boys comings down at the end of March, I wont be able to make that as spring break is 3 weeks later and I'll be heading to Wyoming/Montana(weather permitting) area with the wife and kids for a vacation.

One day!

Yeah...you just don't want your Italian a$$ kicked up between your ears! *Spring Break my !#%#@* Big Grin

Seriously, if/when you come this way, as long as Robbie knows, I'll most likely find out through him. That, or PM me too. Hate to see the Annual Cordova Herf stall out at II...but I know everyone has a lot going on...this time of year I don't get out much myself either.

That said, it only takes a few to have a herf, and Robbie and I can usually make it the same night, so those that can, come on down! Big Grin
Count me in. All I need is a little warning and I will be there.
Almirante Pirata
Of course I can't make a cake like Sheldon.
Almirante Pirata
(02-23-2011, 12:08 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Of course I can't make a cake like Sheldon.

The only one who can is MRS. MA! Big Grin
Come on mercury, just a little bit more over the next month please....
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Wish I could make this one!
This can not get here soon enough. Tank kept talking up Robbie and his shop over at Steve's house the other night, so now I'm even more anxious.