Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cain Daytona
Don't tell anyone but Sam told Dooley and I he is coming out with a Cain Omaha in honor of how we treated him on his birthday.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
(11-03-2010, 11:07 PM)Gus Wrote: Don't tell anyone but Sam told Dooley and I he is coming out with a Cain Omaha in honor of how we treated him on his birthday.

LMAO

Anything Cain has to be good
I like smoking lightning
(11-03-2010, 11:07 PM)Gus Wrote: Don't tell anyone but Sam told Dooley and I he is coming out with a Cain Omaha in honor of how we treated him on his birthday.

True story. Probably beat the Cain Miami to the market too!
More info: http://thecigarfeed.com/?p=3215

Quote:Studio Tobac is currently focused on a number of NEW offerings. Chief among these is the all new CAIN DAYTONA! The CAIN DAYTONA is a medium bodied offering blended using only Jalapa Ligeros. Jalapa Valley is Nicaraguas northern most tobacco area. It is well known for producing the country’s most medium and smooth fillers. CAIN DAYTONA takes its flavor profile from this distinct area. The DAYTONA offers a solid medium taste with an abundance of natural smoothness. The result, a creamy cigar with true Nicaraguan taste.
This is my boomstick!
Thanks for the update.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
sounds interesting
--Mike
So no mention of the Cain F NUb.....was that cigar just a come on for the tour??
I love the Cain F Nub i had a few but am down to my last one and can not locate any more.
--Mike
(11-11-2010, 03:08 PM)wtfdic Wrote: I love the Cain F Nub i had a few but am down to my last one and can not locate any more.

How many did you have??

I'm down to just one more as well....

This is my boomstick!