Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Cigar Date
Long story short, I took a girl out for a movie and dinner tonight. We saw Waiting for Superman the documentary about the failing school system. We are both sociology majors so it was perfect for us.

We had some time to kill before the film, and she had given up cigarettes the week before, so I offered to teach her to smoke cigars at my usual cigar lounge which just happened to be down the street from the theater.

By chance I picked out some Padron 5000s which happened to be affordable too, which was nice. I instructed her on cigar smoking,and cigar culture, and she was very interested in the joys of sitting around smoking cigars with meaning and class. She also a very elegant smoker too, which was nice.

In short, I showed a girl the magic of cigars and cigar stores today. I feel like I've done some good.
Awesome! Good going!
Very cool indeed.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Vere nice!
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
Sweet!! She sounds like a keeper. Good Luck!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Very Cool!
--Mike
Sounds like a great date. If yall would have seen the movie before the cigars it would have been some fancy conversation, sociology style ...."What would Durkheim say about the failing school" Smile

Its always cool to introduce someone to the wonders of cigar smoking, great job
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
That is very cool!! Glad to hear she is open minded about joining in with cigar smokers. Most women I know sort of huff and puff and turn away. Smile My wife tries the various ones I smoke. So far, she likes the La Traviata's, and the Fuente Chateau Maduros. and there are a couple others that she says arent bad. But most, she says, "nope. yuck" Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
A woman with a cigar is very sexy indeed.
Nicely done!