Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work Pictures Anyone?
Nice NightTrain

I had one of those, a few years ago now .... wish I still did.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(01-28-2011, 05:20 PM)Parkster Wrote: Nice NightTrain

I had one of those, a few years ago now .... wish I still did.

Thanx, it followed me home one day.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
very nice bike!
Nice Softail. What exhaust do ya' have on there?
(01-29-2011, 12:05 AM)Paddry69 Wrote: Nice Softail. What exhaust do ya' have on there?

Paul Yaffe (spelling?).
(01-29-2011, 12:34 AM)Gus Wrote:
(01-29-2011, 12:05 AM)Paddry69 Wrote: Nice Softail. What exhaust do ya' have on there?

Paul Yaffe (spelling?).

Sweet.

I have had everything from Sportsters to Road Kings, and Softail Nighttrain and FatBoy in between .... The Train was my favourite because it did everything the others did
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(01-29-2011, 12:34 AM)Gus Wrote: Paul Yaffe (spelling?).

Nice. Running Cobra on my Heritage.
(01-29-2011, 10:15 AM)Parkster Wrote:

Paul Yaffe (spelling?).

Sweet.

I have had everything from Sportsters to Road Kings, and Softail Nighttrain and FatBoy in between .... The Train was my favourite because it did everything the others did

What did you think of that fatboy?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(01-30-2011, 01:03 AM)tafdom Wrote:
(01-29-2011, 10:15 AM)Parkster Wrote:

Paul Yaffe (spelling?).

Sweet.

What did you think of that fatboy?

My wife likes her fatboy.Big Grin
I loved it ..... until it came to corners ..... I decked out the running boards more times than I cared to remember, and the steering felt like a boat tiller when getting a shift on at about 80mph .... I live in a country with not too many pencil straight roads and its scary at times when you have little to no control over the handling of the bike and the mirrors are filled with the grill of the Subaru behind you who has no idea that you are on the ragged edge of the bikes handling.

Remember though .... I had/still have Ducati red in my veins