Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brickhouse
A nice smoke for sure. It is in my regular rotation.
Almirante Pirata
(10-23-2010, 02:54 AM)carl609 Wrote: I have smoked a handful of these, and they are definitely on the box list
+1 and +1.....you really can't beat them for the price!
This is my boomstick!
Nice review. With all the positive comments I had to buy a box. Got them on sale so the price was certainly right
(10-22-2010, 04:43 PM)denali7432 Wrote: i hear many great things about them, im going to pick up a few from famous

Famous has them? Never seen them on the site and when I search I get zip.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

A website called Serious Cigars has them. Looks like this site offers free shipping on a lot of their stock.
Cole
(10-26-2010, 11:38 AM)CKlineline Wrote: A website called Serious Cigars has them. Looks like this site offers free shipping on a lot of their stock.

I've ordered many things from them, there great.
Just picked up a Robusto size one. It was around $6 so maybe I did good. Put it in my work hummi with all my Oliva G short story looking sticks.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
I really like the Brickhouse. The brickhouse mighty mighty is a great smoke as well!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(10-26-2010, 01:31 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: I really like the Brickhouse. The brickhouse mighty mighty is a great smoke as well!

That's the 6x60 i passed up for the corona. maybe i can go back and pick up one before they sell out.
Cole
I see Bonita Smoke Shop has them too, I've ordered from them before and was very pleased. Think I'll go with a Toro though, a 60 ring is a bit wide for my tastes. Regardless, it looks like a great stick.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]