Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pug wars
Awesome hit Carl!!! WTG!!!

The Dude
This has been a long time coming John. I have been below the radar for too long. Enjoy my friend.
I like smoking lightning
Great hit Brother
(10-21-2010, 02:53 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Hey John is that door hinge in that pic ,is it the middle one you know the one right across from the handle ,you little sh*t. Nice hit Carl but if you keep sending hime bike books maybe we can get him up on a mini bike

HAHA your a funny guy. Get me up on a mini bikeTongue don't you know by now CJ has had some of the best bikes around. See my 54 Panhead, that's right foot clutch, hand shift, no front break, no front fender(black tooth grin), etc etc CJ was keeping it true Smile

As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
The Pug gets hit again. Bring back memories for The Mum and nightmares for CJ..

Carl is heating up..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-21-2010, 04:28 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: HAHA your a funny guy. Get me up on a mini bikeTongue don't you know by now CJ has had some of the best bikes around. See my 54 Panhead, that's right foot clutch, hand shift, no front break, no front fender(black tooth grin), etc etc CJ was keeping it true Smile

That pic was cropped. Regular size it and you can see the training wheels on the side after they were removed for the photo Tongue

[Image: training-wheels.jpg]

Marcelo is back baby....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-21-2010, 04:28 PM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(10-21-2010, 02:53 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Hey John is that door hinge in that pic ,is it the middle one you know the one right across from the handle ,you little sh*t. Nice hit Carl but if you keep sending hime bike books maybe we can get him up on a mini bike

HAHA your a funny guy. Get me up on a mini bikeTongue don't you know by now CJ has had some of the best bikes around. See my 54 Panhead, that's right foot clutch, hand shift, no front break, no front fender(black tooth grin), etc etc CJ was keeping it true Smile
How many phone books did you need to see over the handle bars?Tongue
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Anybody can get apic off the net
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(10-21-2010, 04:44 PM)Riofan Wrote:
(10-21-2010, 04:28 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: HAHA your a funny guy. Get me up on a mini bikeTongue don't you know by now CJ has had some of the best bikes around. See my 54 Panhead, that's right foot clutch, hand shift, no front break, no front fender(black tooth grin), etc etc CJ was keeping it true Smile

That pic was cropped. Regular size it and you can see the training wheels on the side after they were removed for the photo Tongue

[Image: training-wheels.jpg]

LMAO
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!