Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB/WTT: Tat Franks, Tat Boris, Tat Pork Tenderloins
I think we need to start a dragnet for hard to find sticks. My local guy has Dirty Rats, and most Viaje stuff like Skull & Bones, Fifty Fifty Black, Red, and Satori.
I really thought it was a joke at first. Really? Pork Tenderloin? LMAO!
Wingo, the Porkchop and Pork Tenderloin is part of Gloucester Street Cigars Meat Locker series. Jose, who runs GStreet, helped with the original idea of The Monster Series from Tat, and is a close friend of Petes. I met Jose (who's nickname is Porkchop) and he told me all about the MEat Locker Series. They are all great smokes, and will be released soon in a collection of The Porkchop, The Pork Tenderloin and one as of yet unreleased smoke.

If you can get one, do it, they are great smokes.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(10-21-2010, 10:05 PM)goodfellamatt78 Wrote: I think we need to start a dragnet for hard to find sticks. My local guy has Dirty Rats, and most Viaje stuff like Skull & Bones, Fifty Fifty Black, Red, and Satori.

Really! You may have to pick me up some stuff! Big Grin
--Mike
(10-22-2010, 09:33 AM)wtfdic Wrote:
(10-21-2010, 10:05 PM)goodfellamatt78 Wrote: I think we need to start a dragnet for hard to find sticks. My local guy has Dirty Rats, and most Viaje stuff like Skull & Bones, Fifty Fifty Black, Red, and Satori.

Let me know. It's annoying not being able to find certain smokes.
(10-22-2010, 10:41 PM)goodfellamatt78 Wrote:
(10-22-2010, 09:33 AM)wtfdic Wrote:

Let me know. It's annoying not being able to find certain smokes.

Thanks brother PM sent!
--Mike
The Franks rock! Very few left out there that is for sure.
Franks are a great smoke!!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Wish I could have tried the Frank. That's the only one I couldn't get my hands on and of course I've heard nothing but great reviews on it.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-23-2010, 07:04 PM)US_Tank Wrote: The Franks rock! Very few left out there that is for sure.
Yeah, that definitely seems to be the case Sad
This is my boomstick!