Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleasant News Yesterday.
Thats awesome, congrats.
great news man..spend it wisely

Just so you guys know. I'm not getting that much. We get $50.00 for every on-call week. I'm on call twice a month so that's $100.00 a month. I also make quite a bit of overtime why I never noticed that I wasn't getting the on-call amount. Fortunately though they owe me since January '10 and six months worth for '06. After taxes I'll be lucky if I break a G-note.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
if your bills are in order i say spend half on yourself and half on the wifey..just my opinion though..no one will judge you on spending it all on a few boxes of god of fires Smile

I know what you should do, buy a bigger humi then PM me your addy and see if you got a big enough one Wink
(10-20-2010, 07:50 PM)jitzy Wrote: I know what you should do, buy a bigger humi then PM me your addy and see if you got a big enough one Wink
Me scared!

Actually what I want to do is add to my collection and share. I think I need to get a little more involved. Wink
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
(10-20-2010, 08:00 PM)BlackKnight Wrote:
(10-20-2010, 07:50 PM)jitzy Wrote: I know what you should do, buy a bigger humi then PM me your addy and see if you got a big enough one Wink
Me scared!

Actually what I want to do is add to my collection and share. I think I need to get a little more involved. Wink

sounds good man..do what makes you happy but dont forget to buy a lil something for yourself to keep Smile

(10-20-2010, 07:21 PM)BlackKnight Wrote: Just so you guys know. I'm not getting that much. We get $50.00 for every on-call week. I'm on call twice a month so that's $100.00 a month. I also make quite a bit of overtime why I never noticed that I wasn't getting the on-call amount. Fortunately though they owe me since January '10 and six months worth for '06. After taxes I'll be lucky if I break a G-note.
Well hel brother anything over the G-note send to me I will buy you somegood gars , smoke them for you and tell you how good they were. HAHAHAHAHA. Just buy some good gars and enjoy them my friend.

come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
I have to agree with Buckit...just buy some nice cigars and enjoy smoking them. Congrats.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"