Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunglasses ???
Parkster Wrote:[user=931]forgop[/user] wrote:
Quote:Wanna know the difference between a $10 pair of sunglasses and a $150 pair of sunglasses?  It's that painful burning sensation in your ass after spending another $140 that was completely unnecessary.  [lol][lol][lol]

Protection against UV rays is expensive if you look at top brands, but the cheap $5 - $10 glasses dont protect against them at all.

Whichever way you decided to go with singlasses at least go for UV protection, that burning sensation could be the retina rather than the wallet.

Cool

I agree with Dave, and after driving 5,747 miles over the last 3 weeks with a few 700 mile days,my eyes felt fine the polarized lenses are perfect for driving IMO.

[rob]

I agree with Dave too. 100% I've worn REVO's for years...time for a change tho
Another thing nice pairs offer is the ability to wear them indefinitely. I can wear my Mauis all day long and be just as comfortable as when I first put them on.

[Image: MyMauis.png]

Not only are them comfy, but I can literally put the arms 180 degrees away from each other, that how flexible they are. Beautifully made, can fit inside any helmet.
steve047 Wrote:Thanks guys. some glasses I've never heard of before...I'm kind of a sunglass whore too. Ordered one pair and probably gonna get a couple others too...I've got a little extra money since I stopped buying Cigars for a whileConfusedhock: I'll post a pic when I get them
[color="red"]
there mostly for riding my Motorcycle..vroom vroom
[/color]Cool
Well if you would have told me that I could have pointed you in the right direction.  I have two pairs, one with yellow lenses and one with dark lenses, great for riding, 100 UV protection and for the price you can't beat if you get hit by a rock or they fall and break.

http://thebestmcglasses.com/
[Image: smoked_black_A_01.jpg]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[Image: LRG162-02.png]

[Image: smoked_black_A_01.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?id=6660]

Heres what I got. thanks for all the help. might get a pair of Gascans too
steve047 Wrote:[Image: LRG162-02.png]

I tired on a pair of these this weekend and loved them.  However, unemployed people don't spend $249 on sunglasses.....
ashman Wrote:
steve047 Wrote:[Image: LRG162-02.png]

I tired on a pair of these this weekend and loved them.  However, unemployed people don't spend $249 on sunglasses.....
  one of the nicest pair of sunglasses I've had on...PM sent
I vote for Maui Jim's.  The best optical quality. Polarized of course

Cheap glasses = cataracts

Steve-

Got the PM, Thanks!!!!  Here is a picture of the other pair that I liked.

[Image: acbf2c99-5076-4ad2-8289-27e4840a72de.jpg...e56a96b3c0]