Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
contest idea
Ouch

[Image: Bazinga-T-Shirt-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg]
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
ROTFLMAO!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Funny....
Almirante Pirata
(10-19-2010, 12:20 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Ouch

[Image: Bazinga-T-Shirt-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg]

lol thats funny

I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
not enough cigars in the world for me to cross jimmie..that duty belongs to one man..and thats the mum!!!

(10-19-2010, 05:44 PM)denali7432 Wrote: not enough cigars in the world for me to cross jimmie..that duty belongs to one man..and thats the mum!!!

I'll second that!!!Big Grin
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(10-19-2010, 06:00 PM)iSmoke Wrote:
(10-19-2010, 05:44 PM)denali7432 Wrote: not enough cigars in the world for me to cross jimmie..that duty belongs to one man..and thats the mum!!!

I was thinking this also but I'm a a$$hole so lets play the game Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(10-19-2010, 06:00 PM)iSmoke Wrote:

Ismoke did you drop your chonies and Jevos in Vegas lmao
ok, game on. If by the end of this year the person who posts the most birthdays, more then the Mum... (must be posted before he posts them & must be birthdays on the calendar, and cannot be posted before the actual birthday) will win. In the event of a tie, the first person who succeeded will win.

(oh, you will have to deal with the wrath of the mum on your own)

Should we have no winners, the Mum will win & the prize will be adjusted accordingly!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
lol cool contest I think I have this one in the bag. Big Grin

One question though do all the birthdays have to be active members on the calander or is it just who ever is listed on the calander for a birthday?