So....did we win?
Parkster Wrote:[user=872]Vitamin G[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Code:
Here's the truth, which you know in your heads and

hearts already: Ineffective, unfocused violence leads to more violence. Limp,

panicky, half-measures lead to more violence. However, complete,

fully-thought-through, professional, well-executed violence never leads to

more violence because, you see, afterwards, the other guys are all dead.

That's right, dead. Not "on trial," not "reeducated," not "nurtured back into

the bosom of love." Dead. D-E-Well, you get the idea.

- Larry Miller

I have said it before ......... and will do again.

On September the 12th ........... the day they found out that Osama was hiding out in Afganistan ........... The USA should ahve dropped a small nuke right smack in the middle of the desert there.

The world news coverage would have shown that red mushroom cloud within an hour of it happening.

At that point the USA should have issued the ultimatum for Osama and the rest of his organisation to be handed over for summary execution or a major city for every country that hides these feckers would be nuked until the threat to the civilised world was killed out completely.

The day after the Berg beheading ........... a random islamic male should have been excecuted live on TV ........ shot in the head with a bullet dipped in pigs blood and his remains washed over in pigs blood.

The warning for a complete family to be executed in this manner should any hostages be taken and beheaded again should have been issued along with the footage of the revenge killing for Berg.

Now .......... call this hard line .......... but if the islamic fundamentalists can interprate their book to say its OK to kill an non-believer, and incinerate their children and loved ones ........... then I reckon we can take the "Eye for an eye" statement from our book.

Half measures and bleeding heart liberal bullshit have cost the lives of innocents and military personnel for too long.

Whats the point in having a gun when you go to war with a stick?

If "1" member of my family are a victim of any islamic activity you better believe the payback will be a whole family.

I agree Dave but the USA has become a "Paper Tiger" thanks to our Liberal Movement.  Bunch of punk ass hippie flag burners, Conservative haters who call us war mongers.  They want to take away our guns, cut our defenses, and apologize to the world for the greatness of our country.

We should have put a boot in their ass cause that used to be the American way.  Leave it be and we will leave you alone.  "Fark with us or our allies and we will destroy you"  used to be our mantra!

Parkster Wrote:I have said it before ......... and will do again.

On September the 12th ........... the day they found out that Osama was hiding out in Afganistan ........... The USA should ahve dropped a small nuke right smack in the middle of the desert there.

The world news coverage would have shown that red mushroom cloud within an hour of it happening.

At that point the USA should have issued the ultimatum for Osama and the rest of his organisation to be handed over for summary execution or a major city for every country that hides these feckers would be nuked until the threat to the civilised world was killed out completely.

The day after the Berg beheading ........... a random islamic male should have been excecuted live on TV ........ shot in the head with a bullet dipped in pigs blood and his remains washed over in pigs blood.

The warning for a complete family to be executed in this manner should any hostages be taken and beheaded again should have been issued along with the footage of the revenge killing for Berg.

Now .......... call this hard line .......... but if the islamic fundamentalists can interprate their book to say its OK to kill an non-believer, and incinerate their children and loved ones ........... then I reckon we can take the "Eye for an eye" statement from our book.

Half measures and bleeding heart liberal bullshit have cost the lives of innocents and military personnel for too long.

Whats the point in having a gun when you go to war with a stick?

If "1" member of my family are a victim of any islamic activity you better believe the payback will be a whole family.
It's sad to say that many people have forgotten what happened on 9/11/01 and how the rest of the world reacted. I also still remember the scenes of "people" cheering the attack.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=102]Parkster[/user] wrote:
Quote:WHAT THE FUCK IS IT IF IT IS NOT A WAR ON TERROR?

Its an "Overseas Contingency Operation"
Put the Military in charge of our Politicians and see how fast we put boot to ass to those who seek to do us harm.