Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Hit 1000
Congrts Brother. Glad you sign up here. What did you do with mario, cook him...Huh
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
congrats man
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
congrats brother!
--Mike
(10-17-2010, 08:25 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Congrts Brother. Glad you sign up here. What did you do with mario, cook him...Huh

Ya no crap I came here hoping to see the "LK" and Joe has the poor guy tied up in his basement somewhere.
Congrats brother.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Congrats Jam! Someday in the next decade I hope to make it there myself. I was just bragging to MTM last night about achieving 350, but he didn't seem too impressed with me...LOL.

You have 1000+ excellent posts with valuable wisdom...indeed, a true asset to StogieChat.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Good job jam!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Congrats Jam!
This is my boomstick!
(10-17-2010, 08:25 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Congrts Brother. Glad you sign up here. What did you do with mario, cook him...Huh

Hell No He is to skinny..... I like the meat i give the bones to the dog lol

(10-18-2010, 06:20 PM)jam Wrote:

Hell No He is to skinny..... I like the meat i give the bones to the dog lol

Does your wife know?

sorry joe that was too easy Lol1