Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
Howdy, from south Alabama!
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
(10-14-2010, 10:06 PM)violin33 Wrote: Dave Williams i live west of indianapolis,in just started to smoke cigars,i do enjoy them..look forward to read the site and learn somemore about cigars.. Im disabled veitnam vet. im 61 yrs. old HAVE A WOUNDERFUL wife,

Welcome Dave! Glad to have you here. And cigars are a wonderful hobby to part take in with great friends. We are glad to have you here interacting with us.

--Daryn

Welcome from Nashville.

The Dude
Welcome to sc from STL Missouri
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Brother Dave, I just now saw that you are fellow traveler. There are a number of other Masons on the board, even an old thread somewhere: http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-18934.html

Definitely great to have you...and thank you for your service in Vietnam! Your efforts for our freedom are appreciated.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Welcome from Tennessee

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Welcome Dave...from Miami, FL!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.