Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohiba Siglo VI
one thing about this thread Mr. smokeking is your going to get your post count up screwing around with this for 5 days. (notice no little smiley face with it's tongue stuck out)
(10-16-2010, 11:11 PM)smokeking Wrote: Someone out there will get a great deal

Someone out there will get a great deal if they dont buy from you. I'm going to advise all SC'ers to stay away from this deal. Guys, waaaay too big of a risk dropping $600 with this guy. BEWARE!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-16-2010, 11:11 PM)smokeking Wrote: Whatever guys!!! If your from canada u know my prices are fair based on what they are sold for in canada. For the rest of you stop replying to my post if you have no interest in my cigars. Someone out there will get a great deal

Alright, I get it, your from Canada...you get fucked on a regular basis by taxes, and smoking laws, and sanctions and what-not, fine...BUT, you broke the rules here, and have been advised of them...Fine, no sweat, but then you want to go off and call out a respected, reputable member of this forum, purely because he informed you (albeit in his own way) of the rules here and the fact that many will feel your a bit (WAY) overpriced ?

Heres a suggestion...retract this offer and apologize for the offending statement...OR, just dissappear. Either way, your pretty much done here.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(10-16-2010, 11:26 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote: Either way, your pretty much done here.

This clown has been done here since his first post trying to screw all our BOTL's. His reputation has been set as a scammer and from now on thats what he will be known as.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Here are some thoughts. These are not meant to be inflammatory, rather to be informative.

(10-11-2010, 11:15 AM)smokeking Wrote: What I don't get is that I see pics of people on here smoking cuban cigars all the time so they are getting them from somewhere right??? So don't write that I'm offering illegal cigars to u.s residents caue they are buying them from somewhere!!!! As far as the price every retailer in ontario is selling these cigars for. $800 to $1000 a box so that what I base my pricing on!!!! Ya I know your gonna say that these reatilers from over seas are selling them for $500 but most if not all won't ship to canada or the u.s so unless u wanna go to cuba to by these you aren't gonna get them for $450!!!!

Whether people buy them from other sources or not is inmaterial. They are in fact illegal, and you are offering them for sale.

The reason your prices have been called out is because you are trying to sell something at Ontario prices to people that are not in Ontario. That would be like someone offering to sell a house at a California price of $400,000 to someone that could buy the exact same house in Alabama for $130,000. There is no way someone should pay California prices for a house in Alabama.

(10-11-2010, 02:22 PM)smokeking Wrote: I'm not going to delay trying to sell something from my collection just because I'm considered new one here!!! I'm offering somebody out there what I think is a great smoke at a comparble good price based on what they sell for in my area and all of canada for that matter regarless of what I paid or didn't pay for them!!! This forum is for cigar smokers and for those who enjoy the hobby and the lifestyle. There are no stipulations for me not to be aloud to post something is the buy and sell section. Unfortunalty I don't have time to read and comment on every post in this forum I just don't have the time to do it so I shouldn't be beaten on becasue I'm new here if I have something to sell I'm going to post it cause that's what this section of the forum is for. If u think its to expensive np don't waste my time or waste space in my post doing so

What you "paid or didn't pay for them" is indeed an issue. If you are trying to make a profit, then this is not a place to post this offering.

And there are stipulations - refer to the Rules posted by Tonto. By joining our community, you agreed to follow the rules.

You ran into the same problem with us when you first joined and tried to sell cigars.

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-1...age-2.html

You may not have a lot of time to respond to posts, but when you do, a majority of them seem to be trying to sell cigars or trying to get members here to ship you cigars in Canada to avoid paying the taxes.

(10-16-2010, 09:25 AM)smokeking Wrote: The problem is that 99% of these site won't ship to canada and if they do they won't accept credit cards only wire transfer of bank transfe now I don't know about you but I would never feel comfortable doing that with someone in germany or china. Ya maybe I'm new but I would nebver and have never ripped anyone off onluine and trust me I've done more buying and selling online through ebay or private sales than most people would ever do! This is product from my personal collection I'm not selling to make a profit just looking to ampty out the gigantic humidor a bit to replenish with something different

If you don't feel comfortable with a vendor, then don't deal with them. Paying the taxes and receiving your cigars by buying them locally is far better than paying less money and receiving nothing. Be upset at your goverment for their tax structure and laws, don't be upset with us because we don't have the same things to deal with.

And I don't see why someone would want to empty their gigantic humidor of Cohibas and Romeos to make room for Joya de Nics and Rocky Patels... Huh

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-1...#pid312280

(10-16-2010, 11:11 PM)smokeking Wrote: Whatever guys!!! If your from canada u know my prices are fair based on what they are sold for in canada. For the rest of you stop replying to my post if you have no interest in my cigars. Someone out there will get a great deal

We are not from Canada, so maybe your best bet is to sell them locally. Place an ad, or see if the local shop you bought them from would be willing to sell them on consignment?

Since this thread had withered and died, I would suggest spending time to become a part of the community. This is a great forum - try interacting with us outside of the Buy/Sell forum and get to know us a little bit.

Well said Bill. Lets put this thread in the history column.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
This thread is obviously going nowhere and no one here is going to buy these Siglo's so for now I'm locking this thread.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
No WAIT!!! If they have a glass top then I want them!

I think this one is done folks!