Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reinado Uniquely Fermented Cigars
Hello to all Stogie Chat members. The following is a brief introduction about my boutique Nicaraguan puro cigar blend. Details can be found at www.reinadocigars.com

REINADO cigars are handmade, premium aged puro cigars exclusively blended to perfection from the rich sought-after tobacco fields of Nicaragua.

The REINADO blend distinguishes itself from all others on the market via an original and closely guarded secret fermentation process employing several types of select premium tobacco aged up to 5 years. This process makes the blend extremely smooth for a Nicaraguan puro which is noted right from the initial light.

While from Cuban seed, the wrapper, binder, and filler are all grown in the lush tropics of Nicaragua.

There are currently three sizes available:

Robusto: 5 1/2 X 50

Torpedo: 6 1/8 X 52

Churchill: 7 5/8 X 48

Thank you for your interest.
Reinado General Info Email

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum! Please tell us a bit about yourself. The cigars sound nice I may check these out
--Mike
I dont know how the cigars are, but the cool music on the webpage has been entertaining me as I surf around SC here. I think this post should get moved though to the retailers section.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
[Image: spam.jpg]
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Thanks for posting. The music is cool and nice looking stogies...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore