Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye test/History test
(09-27-2010, 08:56 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Christ, you guys dig up an old post from a year ago with no memory of the details happening at that time, and because I put out a disclaimer I'm a puss?
Well, I know plenty of others that would disagree. Like the guy I'll be sparing with tonight. Anyway, I remain, it's a disclaimer. And maybe I didn't want to insult any ethnic people on the board?

the disclaimer sounds good to me Skipper. The last think i think that any of us here should want to do either intentional or unintentionally is insult another member or there family.
--Mike
Great post Skipper and no worries
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
(09-27-2010, 10:29 AM)wtfdic Wrote: the disclaimer sounds good to me Skipper. The last think i think that any of us here should want to do either intentional or unintentionally is insult another member or there family.

Hey that arrogrant member Mahk insults my age and Mumceros all the time..Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-27-2010, 08:56 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Christ, you guys dig up an old post from a year ago with no memory of the details happening at that time, and because I put out a disclaimer I'm a puss?
Well, I know plenty of others that would disagree. Like the guy I'll be sparing with tonight. Anyway, I remain, it's a disclaimer. And maybe I didn't want to insult any ethnic people on the board?

Appologies Skipper, I was in a foul mood and should not have taken it out on you. I feel foolish and I regret disrespecting you in such a way.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
not at all... It wasn't you I was directing my response to, it was tank.

Wink

j/k... it's all good.

Besides you helped me kill my poor sparring partner last night... I told him to put on his head gear...
No pussies allowed in Stogie Chat! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA