Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigarbid Steal of the Week!!!!!
Someone got lucky.. Niceeeeeeeeeeeee
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-25-2010, 01:58 PM)denali7432 Wrote: sweet!!! the last 2 days i was eyeing a opus x that sells for $33 on cigar.com but it eventually got up to $30 so it wasnt a deal anymore..yeah you gotta keep your eyes open..you would be surprised..but then again thats why its called the DEVIL SITE!!!!

Dude no Opus is worth $30 unless it's an Opus A. You can't go by Cigar.com's pricing, it's retarded high! Check out the top of this section, there is an Opus reference guide I posted a long time ago. It's got pricing in it too. It's hard to find them at msrp, but I wouldn't pay more that 10% over msrp.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
tony i may be able to find you some Opus at a decent price. I will let you know! Mark is right unless it is an A its not worth $30.
--Mike
(09-27-2010, 08:49 PM)wtfdic Wrote: tony i may be able to find you some Opus at a decent price. I will let you know! Mark is right unless it is an A its not worth $30.

Mike, if you happen upon any Petit Lanceros at a good price, please keep me in mind! Looking for a 5-er Smile
Thanks man!

This is my boomstick!
(09-26-2010, 04:25 PM)ashman Wrote: I make one bid at a price i like and wait for the e-mail to see if i win. I always use the "max bid" feature. Once i place a bid i dont go back and look.

Congrats Ty! That is a great deal! I am sorry I missed those as I would have max bid $60.Tongue

(09-25-2010, 01:16 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Da*n.....Why do I always miss deals like this?

Congrats!!!!

Why, would you have bid $59 to take it away from ashman? lol.

(09-25-2010, 12:29 PM)ashman Wrote: Just landed a box of NUB 460 Maduro for $58. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Ty, that's a great deal. The maduros are incredible. I like them as much as any cigar and tend to horde them.
Skipper I agree. Landed a box of the Maduro 460's a few months back on cigar bid at like $73 and thought it was the best deal ever...I still think I am a bigger fan of the Habano, but it is close man.
(09-28-2010, 06:34 AM)EvilAsh Wrote:
(09-27-2010, 08:49 PM)wtfdic Wrote: tony i may be able to find you some Opus at a decent price. I will let you know! Mark is right unless it is an A its not worth $30.

Mike, if you happen upon any Petit Lanceros at a good price, please keep me in mind! Looking for a 5-er Smile
Thanks man!

will do but i don't have much of a choice on size.
--Mike

That may be the first time I ever saw those 3 words aranged like that.

Usually it's "is Mark right" then the resounding NO!

Wink
(09-28-2010, 10:44 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

That may be the first time I ever saw those 3 words aranged like that.

Usually it's "is Mark right" then the resounding NO!

Wink

LMFAO
--Mike