Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.fuente Exquisitos and Cubanitos
im about to place a small order for some small cigars for the cold weather i was wondering if anyone had any opinions on these three?

Cubanitos 4.25 x 32

Exquisitos 4.5 x 32 natural

Exquisitos 4.5 x 32 maduro

I bought a box of the Ashton Senioritas, to take to work for lunch. It you work them, they are done in 15-20 minutes, but you can milk them for 35. longer smoketime equals less bitterness. And I imagine that is about the same for any of the short ones. (and that is not what she said)
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
I like the 3.75 by 48 Oliva Special G and the 4 x 49 Petit Perfecto Serie O for short smokes..

You can also try 7-20-4 Dog Walker, 4 1/4 x 40 smoke. Not sure if you need a dog to smoke this stogie.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
i like all three of those fuentes but remember i am a fuente whore! the misses also likes them. Jimmies recommendation on the 7-20-4 Dog Walker is pretty good. had one a few weeks ago and enjoyed it.
--Mike
(09-25-2010, 09:35 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I like the 3.75 by 48 Oliva Special G and the 4 x 49 Petit Perfecto Serie O for short smokes..

You can also try 7-20-4 Dog Walker, 4 1/4 x 40 smoke. Not sure if you need a dog to smoke this stogie.Tongue

Great choices by Jimmy but if you like Fuente you'll be happy with those too.