Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's make it 3
(09-18-2010, 04:35 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(09-18-2010, 04:31 PM)DPGdude Wrote: Coud it be The LK???

The Dude

No way, the LK spent half the summer at The Mums and we are still waiting for him to post the pics and video.Tongue

The LK is on his own time, maybe he got lost when the time didnt change on this clock after crossing the bridge Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
You all are smoking funny sh-- here if you really think that the MUM is gonna tell you were his bomb is going even if you guess correct he want to watch everyone Bust, run for cover he eat this up ............
yeah its fun to guess, but i wouldnt expect a man named "the mum' so say much at all..lol

cant wait to see where this lands im still guessin Jam
--Mike
(09-19-2010, 09:51 AM)wtfdic Wrote: cant wait to see where this lands im still guessin Jam

Jam was already destroyed but he is a very deserving target for the future...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
im going to say us tank

(09-19-2010, 10:20 AM)denali7432 Wrote: im going to say us tank

Man, u guys are way off. I'm going out there soon so I'm not waste the postage. Besides, once he finds out I pass him on the post count, I might not be coming back..

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I know who it is...... Wink
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Ehhh..WTF...lets add 3 more to this list...INCOMING!
(09-19-2010, 12:00 PM)Bogey Wrote: Ehhh..WTF...lets add 3 more to this list...INCOMING!

Uh-Oh!!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles