Poll: Tolerance or Turbulent turbins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great Idea Parkster for Mayor
100.00%
18 100.00%
Bad idea Parkster is an infidel
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NY Mosque
I know I am going to say this and may come off as a jerk to some, but I believe that our tollerance is what is making us PERFECT VICTIMS! I little more militant about the whole mosque thing and am more for finding militant muslim speakers, mosques, closing them, arresting the clerics or deporting them and starting a full blown CRUSADE and end this once and for all. I believe as you watch with tollerance the enemy is using that against us. They see our tollerance as weakness. Common sense is lost the work tollerance and political correctness.

However, I am a nut as I live in Northern Nevada and own 175 acres in Idaho, which automatically puts me on the nut list. I am also a police officer in my 28th year in law enforcement. I am retired from a Nevada agency after 25 years there and now work just across the state line in California, a state that makes me sick and lives for tollerance and P.C.
However I have a fair understanding of EVIL and the simple fact that these people are EVIL plain and simple. If you can not see the EVIL and acknowledge it an its existance it can and will hurt you. This country cuurrently is dealing with this EVIL by crawling into bed, pulling the sheets over its head and pretending it does not exist, just as a 5 year old does.

Sorry so dark, but we MUST deal with these people once and for all. I supported both wars but am now to the point where I say not one more soldiers life lost trying to help the middle east.Bring them all home and fight this war from missle silos from our midwest. Give proper notice that if one fire cracker goes off in this country via these people or where we have interest, that (SP) Kandahar will be turned to glass, next Tehran, then pic a city in Saudi Arabia, who is supporting this EVIL.

THATS IS ALL THEY UNDERSTAND!!!!!!

RUMBLON
Parkster you dont need a green card all you need is a few Million Dollar and you can buy it like Bloomberg
Dave, you have my sponsorship. And I have an opening in the IT department. For you, no experience needed (for you).

I just want to say...
I love the passion all you guys are exhibiting and you don't live here. Dave, you dont even live in the country, the rest don't live in the shadows of what once was the greatest buildings in NY and is now the site of the greatest mass murder of innocent people by a sick religious people. The people who died here were guilty of nothing more than going to work. And the deaths no accident. I watched for months as the mound smoldered, I suffer for years as the sounds of the people that jumped form the 95 floor and above hit the ground only a few hundred yards from where I stood, I reflected on how I was at 9:00 am 1 week before in the restaurant atop of the south tower, I cried when I saw the faces of the people looking for loved ones and I still have nightmares of the moment when the second plane hit that tower and I thought I was on fire as a man to my side was struck down by a plane part flying from the building...

When you live here, it's different. You see people crying, You recall the smells, sounds, sights and grief. You recall the weather that day. It was one of the clearest most perfect days you can have in NY, mared by this terrible act of terror.
It amazes me to see the passion you guys have for what happened and for what's right.

My own personal opinion, this mosque is an attrocity to mankind. The proposal alone disgusts me. If it's built I will wait with anxious enthusiasm for when it gets burned down. Unlike the animals who perpetrated 9/11, I only hope it is done one evening when the building is empty.
(09-20-2010, 08:42 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Dave, you have my sponsorship. And I have an opening in the IT department. For you, no experience needed (for you).

You have no idea how good that sounds, and if my mood doe'snt improve by the time I gat to Malongo on Wednesday I may even be in need of a job.

Phone calls all day today and my patience already orn out before I get there.

Angry1

(09-20-2010, 08:42 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Dave, you have my sponsorship. And I have an opening in the IT department. For you, no experience needed (for you).

I just want to say...
I love the passion all you guys are exhibiting and you don't live here. Dave, you dont even live in the country, the rest don't live in the shadows of what once was the greatest buildings in NY and is now the site of the greatest mass murder of innocent people by a sick religious people. The people who died here were guilty of nothing more than going to work. And the deaths no accident. I watched for months as the mound smoldered, I suffer for years as the sounds of the people that jumped form the 95 floor and above hit the ground only a few hundred yards from where I stood, I reflected on how I was at 9:00 am 1 week before in the restaurant atop of the south tower, I cried when I saw the faces of the people looking for loved ones and I still have nightmares of the moment when the second plane hit that tower and I thought I was on fire as a man to my side was struck down by a plane part flying from the building...

When you live here, it's different. You see people crying, You recall the smells, sounds, sights and grief. You recall the weather that day. It was one of the clearest most perfect days you can have in NY, mared by this terrible act of terror.
It amazes me to see the passion you guys have for what happened and for what's right.

My own personal opinion, this mosque is an attrocity to mankind. The proposal alone disgusts me. If it's built I will wait with anxious enthusiasm for when it gets burned down. Unlike the animals who perpetrated 9/11, I only hope it is done one evening when the building is empty.

All I can say is we are with you. I dont live in NY, im just an American who is simply disgusted by the mosque. I am only waiting until this country finally wakes up and realizes its been asleep!!

Dave/ RUMBLON