Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jollymon16
Welcome to SC
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Welcome from Nashville. What have you tried and like thus far??

The Dude
Hello
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome to Nublive!
--Steve from PA
This is my boomstick!
(09-20-2010, 12:49 PM)EvilAsh Wrote: Welcome to Nublive!
--Steve from PA

Someone is on the wrong forumTongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-16-2010, 07:30 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I cant say that I see cigar smoking as a sub culture. It has been around for a very long time....its just that thanks to the anti-smoking nazi's, we are forced to band together to enjoy our pasttime.

+1

I like to think of everyone else as the 'subculture'. 70 years ago or so smoking cigars was the norm for men, nothing could have been more mainstream.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Thanks for the Welcome guys. I love the comraderie. I have really enjoyed the AF's I have tried, especially the Work Of Art. My first real cigar was an oily maduro Punch. havent had another as good yet. trying to get my post numbers up so I can get in on some of those cigar passes. By subculture just I mean a group of people with similar and distinct interests.
(09-16-2010, 05:05 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Welcome from New Jersey. What's your name?

Jamison. My dad grew up in Jersey. Close to Hackensack I think.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
Welcome to SC from California!
Welcome from Oregon! I am a character that smokes cigars and if you need content for your writing hit me up and I'll share the inner workings of this site....hahahahaha!
Welcome to StogieChat.

Where in LA are you? I'm in Pensacola so you can't be too far from here.
Almirante Pirata