--Steve from PA Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
(09-12-2010, 11:46 AM)Tonto Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 10:50 AM)tafdom Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 09:02 AM)Headley Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 01:39 AM)Nightshade Wrote: Name: Nightshade
Job: Edumacating the young of this crazy world
Age: old enough to know and young enough to not care a f&#(
Smokes: I enjoy the dark side of life. that means the big C word. You all got me hooked on them.

I talked to an old friend from here and thought I would come say hi to all you great women and men that I used to harass... mmm talk too Smile

Nightshade! Man, where the hell did the old Cali guard go? Hope all is well.

Does anyone talk to Tfire, DJ, anyone?

Who are you my friend? Three and a half months without a post? You need to intro yourself too. LOL

+1 Big Grin

Yea, yea , yea I know...freaking new gig and life in general keep the posting time down. BUT, I still keep up on you jackasses as much as I can.

T and Tonto, included.

And YES Nightshade you dragged me out of the mancave. Can't resist a beautiful lady. Tell Flloyd he's a yambag per MikeD and Mahk.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Welcome back .............
Welcome back, remember all vig gets kicked up to me I'm the new boss of SC Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Nightshade!

Great to see you. Tell the IrishCelt that we said hello. Welcome back to StogieChat.

Brently
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Welcome back
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Welcome! Glad to have you here.
Welcome Nightmoves, oops didn't mean that but saw your name and that song popped in my head....did I say "poop"....hahaha!