Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2010 OFFICIAL FOOTBALL THREAD
im impressed by tomlinson..i loved watching him with the chargers but he has fallen off a bit last few years..but i think he will do well as a back up he can come in give the jets 40-60 yds and that all they need from him

wow, Jets smoked the pole on that last play....jesus
No Justice, No Peace!
jesus, all dustin had to do was strech his arms..he didnt even have anyone in front of him he could have just walked it another yard then stepped out to stock the clock..this is a sad way to lose for the jets

week 2 games i think will be really good is colts vs. giants..we got brother against brother and patriots vs. jets..huge division rivals you got the pats coming off that big win and the jets have that nasty taste in there mouth from that 1 point loss..i think this will not be for the faint of heart..i dont see moss doing anything big with revis out there..although i was not inpressed with him last night..they will knock welker around rough..so who knows what will happen..with the colts/giants game you have 2 teams all offense and no defense at all..so this will either be a really high scoring game or they will offset each other and wont score more then 20 pts combined