Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
put in another sampling order..yes the jeourney still continues
(09-11-2010, 12:02 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:
(09-10-2010, 06:02 PM)denali7432 Wrote: the journey continues, here is my next batch on its way..

Wow....Thats a nice list. My wife wouldnt allow me that many smokes at once, I dont think....Smile

The key is you don't tell her.Big Grin
Bravo, you have some really nice sticks in that list!

I've been smoking for a little while, and I'm still constantly trying new ones..
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(09-11-2010, 12:16 PM)Soulend Wrote: Bravo, you have some really nice sticks in that list!

I've been smoking for a little while, and I'm still constantly trying new ones..

i dont think it ever ends really..theres hundereds of different sticks out there i didnt think there were this many different brands and models out there..one can go 10 years and still be sampling sticks..lol

(09-11-2010, 12:04 PM)Lurch Wrote: The key is you don't tell her.Big Grin

hahahah.....My wife has been the major breadwinner for our family since we both got laid off from earthlink, 7 years ago. I stayed at home and took care of the kids. Which was fun, and draining, and exciting and blood-pressure raising....
I started trying to get a job a year ago (seriously trying...not just surfing monster and so on), and nobody would hire me with a 6 year hole in my resume. But about a month ago, one of the local temp agencies landed a long term contract, and brought me on board.
My paycheck is direct deposited, so I never even see it. I can go withdraw money, but she....while not every day....checks the online banking thing...and I guarantee you that constellation Nancy would be born, if she found a one or two hundred dollar purchase to a cigar shop somewhere. Punched I save up my "allowance" and get my cigars from that. But to acquire a list like denali7432 (Tony?) is getting, would take weeks, perhaps a month or two of saving. Smile
Perhaps one day, after she gets enough pairs of shoes and purses, I can do something like this. Devilish
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
yeah i have a cigar allowance as well..i try to put 20 here 15 there when i can and when it reaches a minimum of $200 thats when i try to put together a list of cigars..although its not fair to you to compare ourselves together, you have been blessed with a family to support were has i am single and live alone..so it is easier for a single guy to explore..but i know when i get that ring on my finger and the babies pit pattering around things will change for me drastically..

I can tell you that if I could go back in time and change things, that I would not even consider it. My wife might give me a lot of headaches....and my kids, well, enough said. But they have brought me such joy and happiness that I wouldnt know what to do without them.

I cannot help but be a little jealous of your freedoms though. So I will just sit here and live vicariously through your experiences. Smile
(09-11-2010, 01:11 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I can tell you that if I could go back in time and change things, that I would not even consider it. My wife might give me a lot of headaches....and my kids, well, enough said. But they have brought me such joy and happiness that I wouldnt know what to do without them.

I cannot help but be a little jealous of your freedoms though. So I will just sit here and live vicariously through your experiences. Smile

lol, funny you say that, so many times im the one who gets jealous for not having a family of my own..

(09-11-2010, 01:14 PM)denali7432 Wrote: lol, funny you say that, so many times im the one who gets jealous for not having a family of my own..

heheh...I'll rent you.....no, wait....I'll give you mine for a week, and I'm fairly certain at the end of the week, this statement will change somewhat. Smile
lol..the grass is always greener on the other side i guess..

i called them up and added these in the order

Fonseca Habana Seleccion, Cadetes, Habano, 4.5 X 44
Gran Habano Cabinet Selection, Gran Robusto, Habano
Gran Habano No. 5 Corojo, Gran Robusto, Habano, 6 X 54
Rocky Patel Sun Grown, Toro, Sumatra, 6.5 X 52
Joya de Nicaragua Antano, Belicoso, Habano, 6 X 54