Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overflow
What do you guys do when you can not fit new cigars in your humidor? I'm nervous about using my travel humi or a piece of Tupperware for storage. Should I be? I know the two best ways to fix this are to smoke more and to start bombing and believe me i plan on doing both. But was wondering some your your opinions.
--Mike
so far i use nothing but tupperdores and love it..i get a nice rubbermaid tupperdore for $10-$15 it measures 17''x10''x6.5'' and i can fit 3 cedar trays in there and it holds around 40-60 cigars depending on there sizes

Stop dallying and commit! Go to your nearest big box chain and purchase a 48 quart cooler. When you fill that one up, smoke and repeat.
(09-07-2010, 01:38 PM)discdog Wrote: Stop dallying and commit! Go to your nearest big box chain and purchase a 48 quart cooler. When you fill that one up, smoke and repeat.

well i guess that's one way to do it. LOL I'm afraid i dont have that much overflow or that many sticks in general. Hope to in time be able to fill one!
--Mike
My address is.....
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
(09-07-2010, 01:58 PM)Gus Wrote: My address is.....

lol Smile
--Mike
I use a small wooden humi for overflow, when that's full I try to find space in my 'daily go-to' humi. If worse comes to worse I have a tupperdor for emergency use. I've never had all of them slap full but they are getting there..
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

I buy a new humi Tongue (no conflict of interest there lol...)

Nothing wrong with tupperware for awhile. I still have some sticks from IPCPR in tupperware. I don't like it as a permanent solution, but smoke faster and that problem goes away quickly Smile
(09-07-2010, 01:38 PM)discdog Wrote: Stop dallying and commit! Go to your nearest big box chain and purchase a 48 quart cooler. When you fill that one up, smoke and repeat.

This is the only way to go
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
(09-07-2010, 03:45 PM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote: I buy a new humi Tongue (no conflict of interest there lol...)

Nothing wrong with tupperware for awhile. I still have some sticks from IPCPR in tupperware. I don't like it as a permanent solution, but smoke faster and that problem goes away quickly Smile

i agree, eventually hopefully in a month i will be ordering the 150 ct art deco model