Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad Morning/Cigar Damage
Doesn't Bluesman just put a little tape on those problems and smoke on?
(09-07-2010, 02:39 PM)Admin Wrote: Looks like its still smokable. I would use a cigar punch cutter on it to avoid any further damage.

Don't use duct tape on it or I'm going to have to come back with some redneck jokes! Wink

Yea it was smoke-able. No duct tape used but the misses did make me watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding last night so i thought about using Windex! LOL
--Mike
That's why I like Cello and don't take it off if it's on..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-07-2010, 07:34 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: That's why I like Cello and don't take it off if it's on..

It was in Cello. The cello was also torn!
--Mike
Next time you could peel the 1st cap off and use as a band aid? You could use the same technique if the foot is cracked and you don't plan on smoking it anytime soon.

Always keep some band aids in the humi.
><((((*>
Paul
(09-07-2010, 09:56 PM)Docs Rejects Wrote: Next time you could peel the 1st cap off and use as a band aid? You could use the same technique if the foot is cracked and you don't plan on smoking it anytime soon.

Always keep some band aids in the humi.

Nice Tip!
--Mike
it's fine. By the way, this would never have happened if there were cello on it.

An interesting story. Many many years ago, when you were able to smoke cigars in NYC, Jimmie & I went out for a bite at a restaurant that had sidewalk seating so we could smoke. Jimmie grabbed a cigar form his humidor that shed it's entire wrapper leaf. He smoked it and said it was fine. (It was a fonsenca)
Interesting story!
The damaged stick did have cello on it. The cello was turn as well.
--Mike
Wow, I wonder what could have torn the cello?

Glad to hear you smoked it anyway!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
(09-09-2010, 06:37 AM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: Wow, I wonder what could have torn the cello?

Glad to hear you smoked it anyway!

Yea i smoked it I enjoyed it Probably my own stupidity that damaged it!
--Mike