Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hobbies and such
(09-07-2010, 07:45 PM)Hunlock Wrote: Carl, I think we might actually be long-lost relatives or something....

After talking to you and Cigar John I think the three of us may have been separated at birth

(09-07-2010, 08:21 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Carl609, Was that an orangeish International I saw lurking in that one picture?? I miss my scout, a lot......
Good eye, considering that is a picture of a picture
That is my brothers old Scout. I love them, and am on the lookout for the right one. I hope to have one soon.
I like smoking lightning
(09-07-2010, 06:51 PM)US_Tank Wrote: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly! Can you guess which is which?

[Image: IMG_0567.jpg]

You guys are all good. All bad in your own way. And god knows you are all fugly.
I'm also damn good at finding things for people....

'39 Studebaker
79k miles, NEVER restored/painted, NOTHING! Only thing not original are the tires. All 100% correct and stock.

Had this in possession for 3 days, then it was off to a new home in NC.

[Image: 100_4208.jpg]

[Image: 100_4209.jpg]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
That is a sweet ride, suicide doors are the sh!t
I like smoking lightning
My other hobbie! My kids are golfing in the summer, swimming in the winter, and football. Jake here is in the 7th grade and he is a monster. 13 years old and he is kicking some serious butt in football. He is playing fullback and middle linebacker. I am 6' 2" and as you can see he is a little big for his age group.

He went through a pile and was a little shaken up. I asked him if it hurt him. Jake said, "I hurt them more than they hurt me. And my halfback scored yet again. That keeps me going." He also got his first TD this week.

[Image: VegasSummer2010381.jpg]

[Image: VegasSummer2010379.jpg]
(09-11-2010, 12:11 AM)US_Tank Wrote: My other hobbie! My kids are golfing in the summer, swimming in the winter, and football. Jake here is in the 7th grade and he is a monster. 13 years old and he is kicking some serious butt in football. He is playing fullback and middle linebacker. I am 6' 2" and as you can see he is a little big for his age group.

He went through a pile and was a little shaken up. I asked him if it hurt him. Jake said, "I hurt them more than they hurt me. And my halfback scored yet again. That keeps me going." He also got his first TD this week.
Awesome! Thumbsup
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
I hunt, fish, shoot, collect knives, and pick up a sword on occasion. I practice an old Japanese sword art.

Lately I haven't been doing much but hanging out here in my off-time. Big Grin
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

I am a Naui Scuba instructor. I spearfish, fish, hunt, woodworking, welding, collect signed books, picking up golf, Have an old jeep cj7 and a bronco. restoring an old airstream camper. Cigars of course.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
I haven't seen anything listed amongst these hobbies and interests that isn't 100% completely awesome! Well done fella's!
I wish I could say I get to enjoy some of the same stuff but my only hobby right now seems to consume all of my extra finances...feeding and clothing my 6'-4", 200 lb, 14 year old son and his little sister who just turned 9.
Yesterday I had to to take them both down to Academy to look or new basketball shoes. My son wears a size 15 (I am 6'-6", 300 lb and wear a 13) and I had to buy my daughter a size 8 1/2 in boys because they didn't have anything in girls she could wear. Every once in a while I get a little extra cash for cigars just because my wife (the family accountant) works it out that way for me.
I love the pics guys. Thanks for the cool thread.
Cole
I noticed a few posted pictures of their hobby. So I decided to post a few of my enjoyments.
While this one is also part of work I get a lot of enjoyment from the camaraderie and training.
[Image: BearCatGroupShot.jpg]

Me training in my other passion.
[Image: Elite3.jpg]

Nothing but me, my rifle and the target (500 yards away).
[Image: FAT08_SniperDay2_204_.jpg]

But nothing compares to my greatest passion and love. I do everything for my ladies.
[Image: Family1.jpg]
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.