Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labor Day Pick Ups
So i have not had a chance to smoke anything this weekend but i was traveling and found i nice little cigar shop and picked these up.

[Image: IMG00025-20100905-2119.jpg]
--Mike
Let me know how the Entubar is. I been wanting to try one.
Cole
ive never heard or seen those cigars..keep us up to date on how they are..mind if i ask how much they set you back?

You should like the 7204. Mark turned us on to them and they are very good..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow, nice...what's that warning on the foot band?
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

the warning on the entubar says to make sure you toast the foot completely before smoking. I don't know to much about either. have heard some good things on the 7204 so i am excited about that. the other just looked different. It has the center section of it protruding out at the bottom. I am going to let them rest for a bit as the shop a got them at i know nothing about how they store there cigars and he kid working there could not tell me anything. perhaps in a week or 2 i will have them and make sure to let you guys know. they were not overly pricey i paid $10 each for them.
--Mike
Interesting, I read that 'entubar' takes it's name from an old method of rolling where each leaf is rolled into a tube before being bunched. The ligero in the center protrudes unlike the 'book' mathod of rolling.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(09-07-2010, 05:27 AM)Soulend Wrote: Interesting, I read that 'entubar' takes it's name from an old method of rolling where each leaf is rolled into a tube before being bunched. The ligero in the center protrudes unlike the 'book' mathod of rolling.

interesting! should be good.
--Mike