Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoke Exterminator Candles
Its starting to cool down outside and fall is almost here. That means our "man caves" are going to be used a little more for our cigar smoking as winter approaches!

For those who have spouses that don't care for that wonderful aroma from your favorite cigar there are some solutions. Now you could just stand further away from your house in the cold and smoke, but that is not really fun.

A better option is using a smoke odor exterminating candle. Available in many great scents, these candles actually attack the smoke odor and eliminate the unwanted smell. The great thing is your spouse can burn one of these candles in the other room and never notice you enjoying a cigar in the man cave. Or you can burn the candle in your smoking room for a couple hours after smoking and eliminate that "next day smell" from smoking. And yes, they work for cigarette smoke too!

Stop by and take a look at the selection. Buy wifey the scent she likes and also eliminate the smoke odor she doesn't. Its a win-win situation sure to make the indoor cigar smoking a bit easier this season! Wink

http://www.SmokerCandles.com
this sounds too good to be true..have you or anyone else tryed these?

i may have to try this!
--Mike
That would be great, if, again if, I had a man cave.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
i have a man cave, but its not hooked up man cave style..my big screen tv is in the family room and games..but id like to smoke in my basement..i hate winters cause it means i have to go 2-3 months without smoking a cigar unless i want to sit outside in 5 degree weather and freeze my chulupa's

Been selling them for years. The candles work damn good, but you do have to burn the candle for about an hour to get enough of the enzymes into the air to do their work. While its a slower process, it is more effective and longer lasting than using the sprays.

I have many college students in dorm rooms who swear by the candles (because smoking is not allowed). That is a pretty good indication of how well they work or they would be in some real trouble!

The sprays are real good on cigarette smoke, but heavy cigar smoke will take a few blasts of spray. The vanilla and the Clothesline (fabric softener) scent are the top selling ones in both the candles and sprays. The car fresheners, well, they smell good but they don't hold up real well to the everyday pounding from a cigar. Cigarettes, yes, but smoking in the car I would use the spray to zap the smoke odor. I'm not really allowed to smoke in wifey's vehicle, but the spray worked after I secretly endulged a few times. Now my "hummerdore" H2 is a different story...I like that cigar smell!! lol!

Tell you what, before this turns into a 2am infomercial.... Let me do this:
I will give away a candle or spray to the next (3) StogieChat members who want to try one. The catch is I would appreciate a review of the candle (or spray) after you have used it a few times.

Any takers? Let me know if you want a candle or a spray. I will PM you to get your address once I have three signups below! Smile
wow awsome deal, i will step aside and let another member get one..at the current time im still smoking outside while its warm..hopefully someone who usually smokes inside will pick one up

I'll step up here. Smile My wife complains sometimes about the smell, so something that can help reduce/eliminate that....And some say I am good at writing reviews.....Big Grin
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Eric, would this (candle) work in an open garage? The wife parks her car in there and we use the garage to get into the house. Even with the garage door open she complains about the smell..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I bet the spray (a little on yourself maybe) could be used after leaving your favorite cigar lounge....