Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LK back at The Mum's
Looks good guys! Enjoy
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Looks like a great time!
Nice to see the LK back at the hideout, I hope you's didn't use my sippy cups.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
My son was down with a friend so we played a drinking game with him, relatives and all the wife's.
Mrs. Mum, Mrs. Lk and mini Mum went to bed at 2. Chris about 2:30 and Lk and the Mum at 3:45.

My camera cord is not with me but LK has all the pics. Hopefully they will go up later tonight.

Time to hit the beach and dry out..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Ooooooo it sounds like a day of the dry out shakes for the Mum.

No word from Mario yet though.
(09-06-2010, 10:45 AM)Parkster Wrote: Ooooooo it sounds like a day of the dry out shakes for the Mum.

No word from Mario yet though.

Mario is still here. He just went to the drugstore. And Parkster,we couldn't fit the cork in one of your bottles..

[Image: IMG_20100906_114900.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Better than Aruba Huh Mario? What a great weeekend.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

What a vacation....and to cap it off, 2 days at the MUM's BEACH HOUSE!!! What a way to say adios to the summer. The MUM and LK are really like family and the bond continues to grow stronger and now both families are involved. Cant put a price on it. Pics and stories to follow tonight after my fantasy football draft!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
looks like fun was had by all!
--Mike
Nice pics. You're making me miss the beach already. Sad