Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO the sopranos edition
Washed out flavor, good example of poor blending. Bad size and over priced. Other than that, nothing.
(09-09-2010, 12:28 PM)discdog Wrote: Washed out flavor, good example of poor blending. Bad size and over priced. Other than that, nothing.

+1... oh and most of mine had unraveled
Interesting! I have had the other sizes. I personally like the "Boss". I have a "Tony" that has been sitting for a while but i have never head one.
--Mike
It's the only gimmicky cigar I've ever had and was impressed with. I was worried I was just buying the name on the band but it turned out to be a great stick.
(09-09-2010, 12:51 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
(09-09-2010, 12:28 PM)discdog Wrote: Washed out flavor, good example of poor blending. Bad size and over priced. Other than that, nothing.

+1... oh and most of mine had unraveled

+2
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I was impressed with the Tony at first ..... or maybe it was star struck .... in the end it became a bland cigar for my personal taste.
im gona pick up a stick to sample..think im gona go with the boss size..see how it goes before i decide if i want to buy a box

(09-09-2010, 05:00 PM)denali7432 Wrote: im gona pick up a stick to sample..think im gona go with the boss size..see how it goes before i decide if i want to buy a box

My preference was the soldier. The Associate was good but to short and the Boss started losing something in the blend for me. But I like fuller bodied cigars. Not saying these were stronger than medium just my preference.
Soldier is a good size too!
--Mike
(09-09-2010, 08:13 PM)discdog Wrote:
(09-09-2010, 05:00 PM)denali7432 Wrote: im gona pick up a stick to sample..think im gona go with the boss size..see how it goes before i decide if i want to buy a box

My preference was the soldier. The Associate was good but to short and the Boss started losing something in the blend for me. But I like fuller bodied cigars. Not saying these were stronger than medium just my preference.

I totally agree with you Bob, the Soldier is where its at. I did like the Associate for the times where a Robusto is perfect.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"