Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ghost hunters and ghost adventures shows
i was wondering if anyone else watched this show and what your opinions are on if you believe or do not believe? i myself do believe because i had a personal experience in a house i used to live..but i believed in them even before that..anyone have any stories to share?

Yes on both accounts. Do to the nature of this, I prefer not to discuss on the open forum, but I had an experience that proves to me that anything is possible.

I also have some equipment, and have done a few investigations in the area, as well as in NC. I have a few close friends that I team up with.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
i can respect the fact you dont want to share your personal experience as i myself also never share mine..i think its great you actually go out investigating with a team..i hope one day i get the opportunity to join a team myself..

Choose your team wisely. Know the reason you want to investigate, and make sure the others feel the same. I am 100% serious and respectful, and so is the crew. Some people get way out of hand... You don't want to look like an a$$ in someone else's home or business.

Have fun, but be respectful.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
yeah i agree with you, people are already apprehensive and very skeptical as it is..so i know the people i want to be around have to be mature and are out there searching for some answers and the truth..not some kids looking to gain subscribers on youtube..

You got it.

We provide a DVD of every picture taken(4 cams worth), a DVD of video, a DVD of all the audio captured, and a "findings" DVD. We never publish anything, but get permission to show the footage privately to those interested.

Don't watch it and I guess I don't believe in it.

Good question tho. You really come up with some good questions (except the humility one).
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-03-2010, 09:27 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Don't watch it and I guess I don't believe in it.

Good question tho. You really come up with some good questions (except the humility one).

lmao..you mean humidity issues..

Yes, I can't spell.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
lol..i hope at the very least it helps other noobs who pass through this forum