Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ernesto Decorated my Padilla Display!
So Ernesto Padilla stopped by today after the trade show on his way back to Miami.  We ate a late lunch at Jerry's and smoked a few cigars.  Ernesto presented me with an absolutely incredible gift, the first box of Dominus to leave his possession:

[Image: IMGP0136-1.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0139.jpg]

Then he went in my humidor and didn't come back for a while.  Eventually he came out and explained that he was helping some customers make their selections.  But who was in there with him?  I decided to go back in the humidor with him to investigate and was quite amused when I discovered my newly customized Padilla boxes:

[Image: IMGP0155.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0141.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0142.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0143.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0145.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0146.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0148.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0150.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0152.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0153.jpg]

Thanks again for everything Ernesto!  Can't wait for the release of the Dominus and Cazadores!  It was great to see you and I hope to see you again soon! 

[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
WOW...............

.............................WOW!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That's hilarious [lol][lol][lol]

Ernesto is one of the guys I really, really want to sit and smoke with.  I've never heard a bad word from anyones mouth about him, and this just shows his sense of humor and his dedication to those who know and love good cigars like our man Robbie. 

Congrats on the new smokes Robbie, I can't wait to get some of these to try, so shoot me a PM when stock is available for purchase. 
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Wow Robbie!  How cool is that???    The first box is a testament to the business you run and all you do for the cigar industry!

And that extra signage in the humi is priceless!   Makes me think I should smoke a 1932 Robusto tonight...   :dude:

Wow that is awesome!  Those Dominus look great and that is bad a$$ having the first box signed and from Ernesto [wow]

My favorite 'decorated' box is the "Smoke this, you'll actually get laid" [lol]

MK 199 Wrote:My favorite 'decorated' box is the "Smoke this, you'll actually get laid" [lol]

Why do you think that is what I am smoking tonight???

I'll just tell my old lady "you have to.... Ernesto said so!"

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

[user=1169]MK 199[/user] wrote:
Quote:Wow that is awesome!  Those Dominus look great and that is bad a$$ having the first box signed and from Ernesto [wow]

My favorite 'decorated' box is the "Smoke this, you'll actually get laid" [lol]

Yeah, I'll tell that to my wife and she'll say "Maybe, but NOT by ME!"  (...and of course, if it happened then it would result in a call to Robbie's dad, Tom, but I digress...)

SCHWEEET signage, Robbie!  Certainly hope those boxes just keep getting refilled.  That's awesome grafitti!  If I felt better, I'd be over there tonight and smoking some Padilla.  He certainly IS a great guy.  I remember how great he was during the Grand Opening of the new location.  Some things NEVER change, thankfully.

See you this weekend.

[cigar]
I was definitely quite amused and will keep these boxes in the humidor for a very long time, continually refilling them.  Ernesto is quite a character and a very good friend.  I can't thank him enough.  If you ever have the opportunity to meet him you will greatly enjoy chatting with him, just be careful if he asks for a Sharpie Tongue
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
MaytagMan Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:My favorite 'decorated' box is the "Smoke this, you'll actually get laid" [lol]

How'd that turn out for ya Bill? Tongue

MK 199 Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:

How'd that turn out for ya Bill? Tongue

She said "Who the f*ck is Ernesto???"   [bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]