Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cigar sandiwch bag holders?
i see these plastic holders that look like zip lock sandwich bags but they have sections in the bag to hold cigars, i was wondering where one can get these?

To my knowledge you can't get the 5 finger bags anywhere. I tried about 18 months ago and couldn't find anyone selling them anymore.
I'm not sure if you can even buy 3 finger bags.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
i feel challenged..the hunt is on..lol

huh, i always thought you guys made them yourself with a bag sealer...
No Justice, No Peace!
(08-31-2010, 10:49 AM)nayslayer Wrote: huh, i always thought you guys made them yourself with a bag sealer...

That's what i thought. Hell i have been making my own when i could have just bought hem. that sucks i feel like i wasted so much time.
--Mike
use a pair of rubber surgical gloves, put your humidification in the thumb and tie it off. Just make sure you put your longest cigar in the middle finger.
(08-31-2010, 11:54 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: use a pair of rubber surgical gloves, put your humidification in the thumb and tie it off. Just make sure you put your longest cigar in the middle finger.

I think i saw that on Macgyver once. LOL
--Mike
Gargoyle cigar was the vendor that sold all kind of accessories to the big boys. I tried for a year to get them to return my call a few years ago with no call backs. They evaporated somehow and disappeared along with the bags. The company that made the bags for them picked them up. I've talked to the owner in Chicago a few times and seems to be a great guy thought, bigger was better with 6. The cost for the 3 is $59 and $69 for the 6 compartment.
Anything else I can find for you? LOL

https://www.thepolybagstore.com/shop/pro...al=019_200

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(08-31-2010, 02:06 PM)tafdom Wrote: Gargoyle cigar was the vendor that sold all kind of accessories to the big boys. I tried for a year to get them to return my call a few years ago with no call backs. They evaporated somehow and disappeared along with the bags. The company that made the bags for them picked them up. I've talked to the owner in Chicago a few times and seems to be a great guy thought, bigger was better with 6. The cost for the 3 is $59 and $69 for the 6 compartment.
Anything else I can find for you? LOL

https://www.thepolybagstore.com/shop/pro...al=019_200

Nope I think you just about covered everything LOL Big Grin
--Mike
Man, Gargoyle was a PITA to deal with even when they were open.
-Darrell