Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar forum Mooonlighting
So i am sure may of you guys are on other forums. Anyone care to recommend some?
--Mike
This is my only one.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
i only go to this cigar forum...i once by accident clicked onto a another cigar forum..i felt dirty and cheap..i felt like when my pimp wasnt looking i crossed the street to a rival pimp..but like a good lilttle hooker i found my way back here Smile

(08-30-2010, 10:17 AM)denali7432 Wrote: i only go to this cigar forum...i once by accident clicked onto a another cigar forum..i felt dirty and cheap..i felt like when my pimp wasnt looking i crossed the street to a rival pimp..but like a good lilttle hooker i found my way back here Smile

LMAO Big Grin
--Mike
I just don't have time to read another forum...
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
This is my only cigar forum, although I do visit and participate in other forums of other interests.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
i'm on ca forum, Cigar Asylum, cigar pass and i think puff. I really only have time for this one.
No Justice, No Peace!
Why go anywhere else? This and the Nub forum for the Mum..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-30-2010, 11:16 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Why go anywhere else? This and the Nub forum for the Mum..

+1
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
I defiantly do not think i need to be on another forum. I can barely keep up with this one. Since it other forums do not seem to popular with most of you that is good for me. I will not have to be active on multiple to keep up with you guys. Big Grin
--Mike