Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm signing off until further notice
First off, its NOTHING to do with the site or anyone on it so pls don't think along those lines

The problem I'm having is sinus related and this issue (or what ever it is) hasn't allowed me to enjoy a smoke in 6+ weeks. Anytime I get on here and read of all the good stuff happening and everyone enjoying their smokes, I get a bit depressed as I'm not there with y'all

I have some medical appts coming up, one with ENT, so hopefully I can find out what the issue is

So, until then, smoke on my B'sOTL and and happy herfing where ever you may find yourselves

God bless all of you - Bogey
Get well soon and get back here even faster..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Paul.....

#1...Feel better & take care of yourself!

#2....Just because your not currently smoking cigars doesn't mean you have to stop posting....Please keep posting!

Many of us go thru stages where for some reason or another we can't smoke.

We're all friends here Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Good luck Paul! Will certainly miss ya! Come back well and soon!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Get well soon bro and I look forward to your return
get well and get back bud

(08-28-2010, 11:06 AM)steve047 Wrote: Get well soon bro and I look forward to your return

+1 brother
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Yes....What those above me have already said!!!!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
That's a long time to have a prob Bogey. Make Uncle Sam get that fixed. See you soon and hang tough.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Good luck and hope you get fixed up and back soon
No Justice, No Peace!