Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That time of year.....
Well my fellow SC brothers. Tomorrow would have been my mom's 51st B-day. She passed years back because of a cancer. Mom was a warm, caring, compassionate woman who lived her life in love. Tomorrow she will be dancing for joy on the streets of gold because in heaven there is no pain, no sorrow, no death nor tears. She is missed. I will smoke a special stick tomorrow while I remember our time together, this cigar was gifted to me from Jimmie the Mum(last year he gifted me the same stick, I love this cigar but try to only smoke a few year as they are meant for me to reflect on great memories). I will post a pic. Anyone else care to enjoy a stick, post a pic or tell a story of there greatest memories please do so. I considered all of you my family and glad to be a part of SC.
A pic of mom and her boys as she called us (brother, myself, brother)
[attachment=5714]

This stick

I know I posted this last year but if feels good or atleast helps me to make this post once a year sometimes we have to share our sorrows because they are not good to keep built up sometimes.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
im very sorry to read about your loss my friend, i think its a wonderful thing to continue to do something special for your mom on her birthday, i to have suffered the loss of a family member due to cancer, my uncle pass away 5 years ago on my birthday..so that day has never been the same to me and i just care to erase it from the calender from that moment on..again im very sorry for your loss, but we have to find the strength to move on until the day they welcome us into heaven..

My Brother, I am with you in spirit and lifting my smoke into heaven for your mom and a lot of my loved ones too. A cigar is a beautiful remembrance, as its earthly form transforms itself into a fine smoke that drifts to heaven. My prayers and brotherly love are with you.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I will smoke something nice in her honor my friend
I like smoking lightning
I will also smoke something nice, in her honor....and for others affected by cancer too.

Dave
Stay strong John.

(08-26-2010, 01:16 AM)carl609 Wrote: I will smoke something nice in her honor my friend
Same here Smile
This is my boomstick!
(08-26-2010, 06:27 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Stay strong John.

(08-26-2010, 01:16 AM)carl609 Wrote: I will smoke something nice in her honor my friend
Same here Smile

Same here as well my brother.
--Mike
Ditto buddy but you already knew that..
Text you later today..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
My brother...I also will light a special stick in honor of your other and all those who have recently passed on into the eternal life as well as all those who are afflicted with Cancer! As a firm believer, I know that our loved ones are in a better place today and that they are looking down on us and smiling! I also believe that as long as we keep them in our hearts, mind and prayers we are never without them!!! If you ever want to chat...you have my number!!! Will continue to pray for the eternal repose of our loved ones souls!!! Let us all take some time today to celebrate those of our loved ones lives in honor of CJ's mother!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Good family will always be missed! Bow your head in a good prayer then hold that chin up and smile in rememberence of the good times.