Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All in a days work
If you ever wondered just what your public safety people do when the sh(t hits the fan. Here is where I spent over an hour trying to get a 21 year old cut out of a car last night. This is in no way to toot my own horn but just an eye into what the life of fire, ems and police is like.

[Image: c16d9a15.jpg]

Photo courtesy of the "Washington Missourian"
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
hope the driver survived..looks really bad

Thanks for doing what you do. I couldn't do that job. Of course, most folks don't want mine. I have the utmost respect for you first responders. My bro-in-law was police. Killed while on duty.
(08-24-2010, 11:25 PM)Paddry69 Wrote: Thanks for doing what you do. I couldn't do that job. Of course, most folks don't want mine. I have the utmost respect for you first responders. My bro-in-law was police. Killed while on duty.

sorry to hear that man

Tough work indeed.
Tony, which guy were you in the photo?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow Tony, thanks for all that you do! Smile
This is my boomstick!
If you look in the car I'm the guy on the right side with dark clothing on. No helmet squatted down in the car.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Noting but respect for you brother!
--Mike
You guys are definitely essential and important. We have four on the team and while we have had to call "medic up" yet I've seen their work first hand. They are superb. Thanks for the work you do brother.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.